[Dailydrool] Earthquake

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 07:47:08 PST 2010

Apparently we had an earthquake this morning and altho I was up and
relatively functional, I felt nothing. HOWEVER. I do think the dogs did. At
the time given for the quake, the dogs all suddenly wanted out. I opened the
door and three went out, Conley went partway out and refused to budge, the
others milled around right at the door and then came quickly in again:
reversed and wanted out, stood half in and half out and wanted in again and
then came in and wanted treats and then settled down.
The only explanation I can find is that they felt it and I, being a huge fat
human with shoes, did not. The timing fits.
Very interesting performance.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper