[Dailydrool] procrasination

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 10:02:54 PST 2010

I am a Master Procasinator. This is a lifetime achievement, gotten through
hard evasive action and deep sleep patterns.
This is why I did not bother to sign up for secret pawtners, or the Xmas
exchange. This is why I say "no" to people who want me to form committees,
serve on them, join clubs that require attendance. I try hard to say the
word "NO" as often as possible. (I say Yes to "pass the wine")
This refers to all things, but disappointing the Bassetudes is especially
depressing.
So merry whatever holiday those of you on the Drool celebrate. Know that I
wish you all the best for the coming year, and that Conley, in celebration
of his birthday yesterday ate my dinner-- and that Llewis ahroos to you,
Nigel nose what you had for dinner, and Cooper is--- well Cooper.
Love and healing drool where needed
MomPerson, who knows her limits and they are many.