[Dailydrool] calorie question

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 07:57:59 PST 2010

I have four hounds, Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu.  Three of the hounds the Vet said are too fluffy.  I have had Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu on a diet for 2 months now.  I have cut everything in half and still only a few ounces have been lost.  The only thing I know that these three fatties are eating that Artie is not eating is poop.  Yes three out of four of my hounds are poop eaters..nasty.

So my question dear Droolers is one I do not remember ever reading on the Drool since I joined way back in 1999 is this...How many calories are there in hound poop???

We are wishing everyone a Happy Healthy Safe and Houndy New Year!
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu