[Dailydrool] need help from law firm of Nigel Llewis Conley and Mr Cooper Sir

Karen Butler karen at bcmice.com
Sat Dec 4 08:30:48 PST 2010

Dis is Spam Speakin' to the most esteemed law firm of  Nigel, l Llewis,
Conley and Mr Cooper Sir,

My here to fore peaceful home has been invaded by a small cat thing named
Stella.  She shows no respect for my things, she pounces on me when I am
hiding under my pink blankie, she tries to eat my food, she sits right by
the dog door and won't let me in, she sits on mom and dad's laps and she has
the nerve to hiss at me when I didn't even do nothin' wrong.  What can I do?
Can I mail her back to the animal shelter?   How would I wrap her up for
mailin'?  I needs your help  ASAP.

Love

SPAM

PS  We have been thinking of all of you - especially Mr Cooper