[Dailydrool] [Bulk] Pop quiz

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Dec 12 06:01:01 PST 2010

LOL!,   On the bed with me,    Dogs beds??????  They are for times when you
cannot snuggle up with your person!

Wen, who usually has 3-5 hounds in bed at any given time, much to the dismay
of my partner!    The others are not on there only because they didn't get
there first!

Drool to all in need!

Two dogs sleep in my bedroom at night.
There are two dog beds in there.
One is an expensive orthopedic bed measuring about 36" x 26"
The other is a cheap fluffy rectangle with 3 sides and measures about 18" x
14"
One dog weighs 12 lbs. and is maybe 14" long One dog weighs 55 lbs. and is
maybe 36" long Where does each dog sleep?
Why?

Riche