[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Bassetmomof2 bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 18:03:55 PST 2010

HI to all our furends!!

We are so excited! Today we received our first Howliday cards of the year and we couldn't even be on the list this year.  Thanks so much to Kylee & Kaitlynn and their Mom Glenda in ALASKA and to the ALL Chazey hounds.  Freddie and Ellie were all over them, sniffing the cards - so cute.  What a nice ending to an already good day...(it was actually warm enough to take a walk today - like 27 degrees, woo heat wave, LOL).

BTW - to Conley, our momma makes us wear our sweaters outside cuz its so cold so we dont shiver too.  Cuz we demand our exercise daily - although its been so cold Momma didn't walk us for two whole days!

We are grateful for our furends!
Happy Howlidays!!
Helene, Freddie and Ellie