[Dailydrool] My Howliday miracles & gratitude

William Bartlett sebmlebm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 13:40:58 PST 2010

The first person documented to be Bi-Polar was the Norwegian Roald Amundsen who
reached the South Pole on Dec. 14, 1911 & the North Pole on May 12, 1926.

 Thanx,

Duff
Home of used bassets since 1982.
Never ask a furniture salesman for a stool sample!

From: Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com

My older daughter (25) and I had not spoken for 7 months, since my move to
the coast.    I had to cut off communication for many reasons, among them to
save the sanity of my youngest daughter and myself.  My older daughter is on the

"low end" of schzophrenia with bi-polar schio-affective disorder.  That and
several other factors have complicated us having a healthy relationship.