[Dailydrool] Trimming nails

Tracy Alexander noahxstr at comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 18:54:21 PST 2010

My Flash has very thick nails and is quite the handful to trim. I
confess to being neglectful and not making the 20 mile trip to our
preferred vet for trimming. But that problem has been solved with the
purchase of a new Dremel. We mani'd and pedi'd today and she was calm
and relaxed through the entire process. I'm so thankful. I don't know
how long it will take to get her nails short again, but we are well on
the way!

Tracy and Miss Flash (Feb 12, 2011 Calendar Girl)