[Dailydrool] Calendar

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 19:07:01 PST 2010

A HUGE Thank you to you Ellie and your behind-the-scene-elves- you have outdone yourself again! The calendar is GREAT! Year after year Ellie puts herself on the chopping block for us- so that we can have this wonderful calendar all year long. THANK YOU!
Merry Christmas to my drool family~ we hope you have a lovely christmas, wether you are celebrating with family and friends or home alone. In spirit we are all together!
hugs and droolies, Angelika and Elvis, Peaches and Peanut ( wow I still get a kick out of the fact that I can now write three names :)