[Dailydrool] computer problems and Colt and Rugers mom and dad

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Dec 28 05:12:01 PST 2010

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas time!   My laptop has been having
problems off and on for a few months and about a week before Christmas, it
shut down on me and it took about 4 hours before I could get it back to a
normal screen.  Since then, I have been on minimally as I think it is the
hard drive.you can hear it whirling.   But I got a new computer the other
day, and am slowly shifting email and files to it from the laptop.  I am
going to try to replace the HD in it once I get everything I want off it, so
I will still be able to have a back up.

Anyhow, Colt and Rugers mom and dad, Michelle and Todd stopped by to visit
the Bounders a while back and I did not post about it, due to being busy and
frustrated with the laptop.  It was so wonderful to meet them both!

Lucas, our Basset mix, just fell in love with Michelle and did not leave her
lap too often, and Val fell right over in love with Todd and wished he was
still here rubbing her belly!   We talked about all our babies and their
antics and before you know it, they had to leave,   way too short of time!
But they did leave some Barbeque Squirrels and chicken jerky!    The kids
have long finished off those delicious treats, and want Michelle and Todd to
know they are welcome anytime..with or without treats!  Extra hands to be
loved with are always welcome here.

We are cold here this morning,  I am gearing myself up to go out into it and
get to work!

Hope you all are well,   I did lose a few emails in the change.  Could have
been a lot worse!

Hug you babies and know we are always in drool production here, slinging far
and wide to hopefully miss our walls.

wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>