[Dailydrool] Arnie

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 11:56:10 PST 2010

Shannon and Cathy,
You are doing all that you can for Arnie. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. You know him, your vet and your situation better than anyone else. No one should yell at you, especially a Drooler. We are here for support, not flaming and second guessing. If someone disagrees with the way you are handling this, let them send some money and you can try it their way. We all have these terrible decisions to make with our hounds at one time or another, and you have our support (that of the Thundering Herd) fully in whatever you have to do. May God bless you and wrap you, Cathy, and Arnie in His loving arms and send you His peace and love.
Brenda, Bob and the Thundering Herd