[Dailydrool] NATHL

ellen at yourtravelmasters.com ellen at yourtravelmasters.com
Tue Feb 2 18:18:25 PST 2010

I've been chuckling as I remember the season of the North American Turd Hockey League! Miss Magnolia would still be very happy to play. Even though she's now 4 1/2 years old...she still LOVES TO PLAY, PLAY, PLAY! We didn't have Oliver that winter and, while he'll play with Magnolia...he would not be a hockey fan. He HATES cold weather. Hates it, hates is, hates it. He'd be much happier if there was a field hockey team.

For those who have joined The Drool since the days of the NATHL, does anyone have the post that originated the sport? I'm embarassed to say that I don't clearly remember the name of the poster...It seems like it may have been "Angie"? I remember that she tragically was losing her vision when we last heard from her. Her bassets had really cute names, but I don't remember them!! YIKES! This WAS only 3-4 years ago, right?

Obviously, someone with a better memory than mine needs to fill in the blanks!!

Ellen & Miss Magnolia (Center for the ALL GIRL NJ Nature Nuggets) & Gracie Lou FlatBasset (Cheerleader NJ Nature Nuggets) & Oliver (UH-UH...not ice...not now, not ever!) & Abigail (ATB...but an honorary NJ Nature Nuggets cheerleader)