[Dailydrool] Rudy

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 3 05:07:13 PST 2010

Just wanted to let everyone know Rudy is doing much better thank you all for the drool and well wishes. There for a while I was taking Bassets to the vet every day sometimes two and three at a time sometimes twice a day. We have had a bunch of minor problems, cysts breaking open, colds, ear infections, stomach upsets. It has been quite a bad winter for us this year. In a way losing my job has been good in that I have been home watching the dogs and catching things before they got too far along, on the other hand vet bills are more a worry. Well we just cannot have things both ways.
Chris Bly
Western Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc.
wmbri.org