[Dailydrool] craziness

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:41:27 PST 2010

Shannon
I just read your post on the DD.  That sounds like my house
completely!!!!  We added Mollie the Bloodhound at the end of Dec. and
she is full out ENERGY!!!  All day long the boys are running and playing
with her.  Most of the times it is playtime but sometime she needs
correcting and they certainly take care of the job.  There is a lot of
BARKING, HOWLING, RUNNING.  Just in the house though.  When they go in
and out a million times there is no nonsense there.  Then it is all
business.  By the time my husband gets home from work they are beat.
Mollie is asleep in the chair and the boys are asleep on the couch.  He
often remarks at how nicely she has settled in and how calm everyone is,
YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!
Take care of yourself,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie the Bloodhound