[Dailydrool] Pickles

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 9 13:32:06 PST 2010

All night last night Pickles, one of our bassets kept puking. She would go to the water bowl and  drink and drink and drink and then she would walk into the bedroom and puke. All night long we had a puking little girl. This morning I rushed her to the vet. We are not sure what is wrong, there does not seem to be a blockage but she is dehydrated and her stool is soft so hopefully it is  just an infection. Send drool our way please for Pickles. We have had a lot of sickness here at Western Missouri Basset Rescue lately. We have had Freckles, Vinnie, Bacall, Rudy, Roscoe, Boscoe, Honey, Bunny, Daisey Mae and Brutus, all in the past few weeks at the vet. We could use lots of drool and prayers for health and help with vet bills.

Chris Bly
wmbri.org