[Dailydrool] Norway

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 04:05:17 PST 2010

-25C is -13 Farenheit. That's pretty damn cold. I think, all things
considered, I would prefer the snow.
My dogs --the Bassets that is-- are all from Wisconsin which is a little
colder than here, usually. None of them mind the snow or the cold for short
periods. The snow they will play in-- especially when it snowING as opposed
to after it has quit. Something about that makes them very excited.
If it is extremely cold they come in quickly, but the other day when it
snowed all day they were outside nearly all day. They would come in and get
a treat and a short nap and be right back out. Of course Cooper, the
Belgian, thinks winter was made for him. Anything below 60 and above about 0
is Belgian weather.
(When it is very very cold-- below about 10, I set a timer for 5 or 10
minutes but almost never have to wait that long for the dogs to reappear
wanting inside.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper