[Dailydrool] Frontline

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Tue Feb 16 23:13:55 PST 2010

I've been getting Frontline Plus for the boyz from Fosters & Smith, which is much less expensive than getting it from the vet. F&S requires a prescription and the vet wants to see them every time I get one, which is every 6 months. Is this par for the course or is there another option?
So sorry to hear of the senior hounds who needed to go to the bridge recently. At least they waited for Valentine's day to share an extra dose of love.
We are very tired of the daily snow here in Pittsburgh. Can we get all our hounds awagglin' and send it north where it belongs? Roscoe can lead the troops!
Linda, slavemom to Buddy & Roscoe