[Dailydrool] BOTW

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:29:45 PST 2010

Hi Droolers,
Healing drool, love and prayers to all in need.
I participate in  BOTW from time to time, mostly when pictures are needed, and I, for this event, submitted a photo of Pierre Sr. ATB.  What lovely mates with whom to be in the contest.  (Shhh I am rooting for Elder Clara myself)
 I would love to hear the stories of all the other houndies involved.  For some reason, all the faces are touching my heart more than normal, and I want them all to win.  Really, they are all winners, anyway, loved and cared for I am sure.
I have to send a public thank you to Nancy Gallagher.  Nancy, because of you and Daily Drool, I have learned so much about bassets, love and life.  I have made cyber friends with like minded folks, I have learned to channel all my disposable income for rescue either for purchases or donations, and I have learned the love of owning a rescue dog.  I am so grateful to be a part of this community of basset loving wonderful people.  I hope all is OK with you, truly.

I cannot write much more now, because this all is based on Pierre Sr. in the contest, and I still cry for him terribly.
Pierre jr., a rescue from OBR has a play date on Sunday with Ginger, a rescue from BHRA, and I helped with Ginger's rescue.  It is Ginger's 1 year Gotcha day and Pierre's first play date with a hound, not a Mom in Assisted Living.  Pierre is my social butterfly as was Pierre Sr.  I don't know how they are so spiritually cloned but they are, and I love it!!!!
Hugs to all,
Jackie and the hounds