[Dailydrool] Fish Oil for Canine Arthritis

saraberry at aol.com saraberry at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 07:44:58 PST 2010

There is now scientific evidence that fish oil will help with arthritis in dogs.

Liz Leo recommends molecular processed fish oil which removes any mercury.

I recommend using pill form for bassets because they can develop areas that need to be cleaned around the mouth when they chew oil instead of swallowing a pill, which is much cleaner.

Best*

Sara Watson