[Dailydrool] RE Ol Bob

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 15:48:53 PST 2010

First we want to say how sorry we are for Ol Bob going to the  bridge . it
is never easy we all know about heart and soul dogs, we have  you in our
prayers Debbie.

Dis beez Evil Annie and  we beez sending lots of healing  drool   fur Ol
Bob's family and momma sez she goin callz ya soon as  her gets up off ob her
butt and does sumtin.  our momma berry, berry sick  !  she habs all kind of
test to take ,  weez nose she goin ta  flunk,  why she wants to take da
test.???  daddy beez takin care ob us  coz momma too sickie. yepper it beez troo
she beez down fur da count   onie, twoozie, treezie,  hurry Maggie check
see if she still breathin  !  meez can't count past fiver..momma bee in bed
alllllll day an meez keep  her toasty warm she feels so bad  meez lubs  mommy
meez bee good  girl allll dey.

evil Annie and Mags