[Dailydrool] ol Bob

Teresa Maag MaagT at pg.noacsc.org
Tue Feb 2 06:13:32 PST 2010

To the Winchester ,

May sincere sympathies and heart felt hugs on your loss of Ol Bob. The
highlight of my day is reading a post by you and the love of your furkids.
It gave me chills when you said your husband got in the car and heard
Forever Young.  I too had a similar experience when I had to help my beloved
Yukon to the bridge.  I got in the car and I said a prayer for him and then
the song came on I Believe by Diamond Rio.  I still cry when I hear that
song, cause it always reminds me of Yukon and that was 7 years ago.  Bless
you and your family, may you find comfort in the wonderful memories.

Teresa
Rowdy
Deuce
Yukon atb forever in my heart