[Dailydrool] Angelika's Woofle & Ellie's Lucky Magnets

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:03:24 PST 2010

Hi All -

Ok, I know the economy is in the crapper and I completely understand living
on a fixed income, but would you please consider taking a chance on Angelika
Hasting's Pw. Brandy Memorial Woofle and Ellie Foth's Lucky Magnets?
Proceeds go to their Basset Waddle and Basset-Bowl-A-Thon. Angelika works so
hard being a moderator for the DD and what would we do without her
pre-printed labels and return address labels during the Christmas Card
exchange.  As for Ellie, I don't think I need to remind anyone of all the
time she puts in organizing the yearly DD calendar which we all love!  So
please, if you can, support these ladies.

I will now get off my soapbox!

Snooters,
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann

PS I did buy Woofle tickets and Lucky Magnets!