[Dailydrool] Diva collar from The Slobber Shoppe - and the Diva that's wearing it

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu Feb 4 06:37:05 PST 2010

Yesterday my package arrived from The Slobber Shoppe.  I had purchased the "Diva" martingale collar for Holly Noelle.  I took it out of the box and showed it to her and then I put it on my desk.  Instead of Holly returning to the nap that she was taking when the package was delivered she just sat next to me and stared.  I finally figured out that she wanted me to put her new collar on.  Being the trained slave that I am I removed the collar she was wearing and put the new one on.  I have to admit that the hot pink collar looks beautiful against her black & white fur :)

I have never used anything but a martingale collar since I got my first Basset Hound, Pw Gina Marie ATB.  I went to pick Gina up and had a regular collar with me.  Bob & Sandy from TriState explained that Basset Hounds needed to wear a martingale collar as they could just back out of a regular collar.  Luckily they let me keep the one she had on.
I went home and immediately found and ordered a couple new martingale collars with leashes to match.

In the past couple of years there are a lot of companies that have started making martingale collar in pretty designs, the company making the ones that The Slobber Shoppe is carrying have some awesome holiday ones....for just about any holiday you can think of.  Right now The Slobber Shoppe has 21 patterns available.  If you look at the photos you will see all the designs.  And if they sell maybe Shelly will order the holiday ones :)  And the price is below anything you can find online, just $10 for a collar your Houndie will look good in.

Here's the link to the collars, you will not be disappointed.

http://theslobbershoppe.com/martingalecollars-over20styles.aspx

Suz
Holly Noelle - a girl needs to have a full closet