[Dailydrool] dogs and cats

Dawn dlvj at ptd.net
Thu Feb 4 07:35:43 PST 2010

I'm not sure if we can post a picture here on the drool but I have a new one of my two girls, Lucy and Lilly with their new "brother", Jinx the cat, that we adopted from the local SPCA at the end of December.  When they are awake they chase the poor cat all over the house but they can still sleep side by side.
If I can't post the picture here, I will put it on my facebook where I'm "dawnielou0130".  Of course I can't make the bed until the girls are done with their beauty rest in the morning after breakfast.

Dawn, momslave to Lucy and Lilly

"In God We Trust"