[Dailydrool] Need Gas?

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 13:55:02 PST 2010

Is anyone running low on gas tonight? I have just the solution. Tonight Morse has enough gas to power a turbine for a year.I am thinking of checking ebay for a gas mask.I have no idea what he has scavenged today (I did see him eat something and scrape the ground, but I got there too late, damn!!) and I am sitting here in a green fog. So just say the word and I'll send him over to you, express delivery, via a match lit near his rear end ;-)

Becky (is it safe to remove cushion from my face yet?), Morse (ah, the aroma) and Pumbaa ATB (snort!)