[Dailydrool] Dysons and miracle story

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 11:38:26 PST 2010

I've been a little behind in my drool readings but had to comment on
the wonderful story of the miraculous rescue of Grace-- so moving. The
Dyson we purchased a few weeks after Eugene landed in our previously-
only -had- a -dog -that -didn't shed -lives was a miracle also. It's
the only thing that's kept me relatively sane about his shedding. I
agree that it does an amazing job on carpets. We bought the "animal
"model, but we've never used the attachments, so you could probably
just get the cheaper non-animal model. I would recommend getting the
"ball" feature that enables the head of the vacuum to easily go around
furniture and into corners. Also, we used a Bed, Bath and Beyond 20%
off coupon to get ours so that saved around $100.00 . I've often
though basset breeders and rescues should hand out Dyson coupons to
all new basset owners!!! Georgia and Eugene