[Dailydrool] I must be weird too

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 13:14:30 PST 2010

I too can tell all my hounds apart by their smell and their breath.

I also keep zip-lock baggies with their fur.  After I brush them I scoop up some hair and put it inside their baggie.  I have done this for all my hounds.  I started out saving the hair to one day send it off to have yarn made of it but now that I have 6 hounds at the Bridge I can't seem to part with the hair baggies.  On those days when I am really missing a hound that has left for the Bridge I go and take a big sniff from their hair bag.  Fred thinks I am nuts but it does give me some comfort.

So I guess I am weird too  :)

Ellie and her Hounds Artie - Ballzie - Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu
With Bridge Hounds BAD Betty, Priscilla, Martha, Jake, Scooby and Pw Minnie