[Dailydrool] vaccuming and bassets

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 14:30:49 PST 2010

Today I was vaccuming and trying to get up all of the dog hair downstairs
(impossible) and I noticed something. I do believe that Maggie has me
trained and not the other way around!  Of course I pick up all the dog toys
from the doxies before hand and put them away and I pick up whatever dog
beds aren't occupied and get everything out of the way. As I get over where
Maggie is she just lays still in her doggie couch bed so I stop the vaccuum,
bend down and move the doggie bed with Maggie in it out of the way. Then,  I
vaccuum where the bed was and then I keep on vaccuming. After I am done I go
about more chores. I notice after awhile that I moved Maggie and the bed and
then left her in the walk way in the living room so everyone was walking
around the Queen of the house while she took one of her many naps in the
middle of the floor. She does a lot of napping at 10 years and 3 months, but
she still rules the house with an iron paw barking out orders to her little
brothers daily.  She was so cute that I had to take her picture. One of the
highlights of the funny farm today. It has been one of THOSE days here with
the Dad Slave away and the 2 legger kids at home too. I do believe I need an
adult beverage or two or earplugs.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,