[Dailydrool] Snow Fall

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:12:32 PST 2010

We got only about 5" of snow here in Beavercreek OH, but that
 was measured this morning after settling over night.  Luckily it
was my day off & I didn't have to go anywhere.  I did, however,
have to drive home in it last night.  Of course the snowplow
seemed to be on the other side of the road, going in the other
direction . . . gotta love my 4-wheel drive.

Just when I think things will never change, something surprising
happens.  My Dad who complains about everything Frazier does
(from how he smells, how much he whines - that would be a lot
. . . my whinie, moanie little man - to he's always underfoot, etc.),
actually shoveled a wide path from the backdoor out thru the
backyard so that Frazier would be able to go out to the pine
trees (about 40') and do his "business" . . . gotta love my Dad.

Frazier's keeping up the warm, slimy drool hoping everyone else
is making through the weather without too much difficulty.

Barb, Frances (Fluffy-Girl ATB) & Frazier (I lub pine trees, must
scratch me back wit the needles . . . ahhh!)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457