[Dailydrool] Bassets on TV

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Tue Feb 9 07:31:54 PST 2010

My girls have done the same thing (bark like mad and search the house) when they hear bassets on my computer or if I play the DVD from a basset event!  They'll be going crazy the entire time the barking is going on, and then settle down about 20 seconds after it stops.

The funny thing about my girls is that they go NUTS over doorbells on TV.  The reason I find it funny is that we've NEVER had a doorbell!! :-)

Healing drool to all those in need!!

~Gwen - Slave to Tatum (atb), Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb 5/2/07) and Madden~
Dogster Pages:
Tatum: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2769&j=t
Teddi: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2773&j=t                                                                Casper:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2775&j=t                                                                                                                                                                Sadie Jean:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=3464&j=t                                                                                                                                                             Madden: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/562679