[Dailydrool] Grate Wether!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:58:38 PST 2010

Dis be Nigel we gots weselves sum grate wether!! It snowin. We goes out an
plays an plasy. (Dis noo compuxter an i not so hot on it)
Momperson gon all mornin an DadPerson fed we all da treets we goes out comes
in gets treet goes out comes in gets treet BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH.
dEN MomPerson come beke home. Aint got one singel treet since she bin home
lookee in da treet box.
Den dere were da fite ousside. BIG FITE. Me, Llewis an Conley ober a stik.
Conley dat brat dont share. I teke it. Llewis teke it. I teke Llewis Conley
teke me den here come Mr.Buttinsky Cooper an he teke ebberbuddy so by da
time MPerson arrive goin puffpuffpuffpuff we all dun. Cooper in da middel
yellin at alla we WHATDAF DA MADDER WIFYOUSESHORTLEGS? an onanaonanon.
Den mr big hottie panz afrait come in da hawse cus da MPerson gots da stove
oben part on an he fink dat meke da smokey larms screek. Oop. He rite. Hate
it wen he rite.
Time fur nap.

Nigel, Llewis and Conley wif Cooper an Mperson