[Dailydrool] Miss Maggs

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:55:15 PST 2010

Miss Maggie appears to be feeling quite well this morning. She is rolling around on the floor trying to scratch her back or get lots of attention.  She just stopped and is now taking care of her itchy nose. She is such a sweet girl.  Marley is sunning her butt by the door.  The really great part is that the sun is out for a change.  It is so bright that it's eye popping.

The cats are turning into such dogs.  Every morning now when the dogs are getting their breakfast and after the cats gobble theirs down too, one of them will come sit and wait on the throw rug amidst all the dog chomping and meow.  This morning I gave the kitties some milk.  Davinci drank some and shared the rest.  Just now, Picasso came in and begged for some so I gave him a little bit.  He kindly shared with Ninja.  Then Maggie saw the little empty bowl and had to have some.  Marley was watching from the side and was licking her lips.  So she had some too.  Shelbs was asleep in the sun and didn't feel like lumbering over to the bowls.  The cats are becoming little noseys about food too.  They have to see whatever I pick up to cook with.  Just like some bassets  I know.

Trying to get breakfast together for the teenage slave meant walking through a clot of bassets this morning.  I wouldn't know how to act if they stayed out of the kitchen.  I guess the objective is to make me drop whatever Nic is having for breakfast so they can inspect it and see if he should be eating it.

Maggie is now using Marley for a pillow over by the door.  Marley is soaking up all the sun she can get.  The other two have disappeared.  Very quietly.  Life is good. I am going to check on the quiet ones.

Drool to all who need it.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, and the wild kitty boys