[Dailydrool] Basset Missing in Arizona

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Wed Feb 10 17:59:16 PST 2010

Bristow the Basset Missing from Vekol Valley/Hidden Valley area in AZ since
Sunday. My friend and fellow volunteer with AZBHR Amy Rodriguez needs our
help finding her sweet Basset Boy. Bristow got scared and bolted from
campsite...has microchip and wearing collar but no tags. Keep an eye out for
him if in that area.  Call Amy at 602 369 4541

Tribute to Bristow that Amy's husband Rich did..please sending lots of
prayers and drool that Bristow is found.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFqvcR_Qo4

I've posted on my facebook with photo if you are on facebook please share
the more that see his photo and know his story the better the chance.
www.facebook.com/kimbruck

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue