[Dailydrool] New fosser

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Wed Feb 10 19:12:45 PST 2010

Dis Willow, Mistwess of Mayhem.  We gots a new fosser!  Her name Millie, and
I wike she very much.  I misted Vitowia affer her weft, an wen momma came
home wif Millie I wub vewy happy!  I wan awound and waggled wike I habent
since Vitowia weft.  Dis means der jus as many bassets as beagus in dis
hous, which means we can tak der stuffies cuz we bigger!  She's awso tawwer
dan me an can hep me an Penewopee counersurf.  More goodies for mememememe!
She nokked da tweeties down yesserday and we gots some befur momswave could
getum up off da fwoor.

Momma stiw not vewy happy bout da caderhoolas dat come to stay wif us.  Dey
wun inna tings aw da time.  She call dem spotted cyclones cuz dey spins
wound (cept wen dey sweepin).  Da girlie one wuns inu da fence ebben do she
shud no it wuz der - she wun innu it yesserday!  An da day befur.  Jus wuns
out da inside gate and swam!  Intu da outer fence.  Momma has 2 fences -
sumfin to keep us frum swippen out wen she open da gate.  I tot her dat one!
But dat caderhoola jus SMACK wite innu da fence ebber time!  Not shur what
wrong wif she.  Momma sez gud ting fer dem dey so purdy, cuz dey not 2
brite.

Ize gotta go out now.  Momperson sez it bedtime!  She gib us cookies at
bedtime!

Willow, Mistress of Mayhem