[Dailydrool] cat barking at

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 11 07:53:00 PST 2010

Well I know all about that.cat barking.   Miss
Becky used to bark constantly at Mr. Mow wanting him to run so
she could chase him to do whatever. Mr. Mow was far too smart to do that
 and he would stand in a corner. One day we
 went out and were out for awhile and when came back Miss
Becky was still cornering Mr. Mow and barking.
So different rooms from then on.
They liked each other - at least Miss Becky liked Mr Mow cuz they would
sleep together too so one day I went home and looked at Miss Becky who had been
barking and her nose was pure blood. Mr. Mow had had enough!!!!!!!!
Then along came Houdini who must've set the rules the day she
came (when she wasn't running away) cuz Miss Becky would not
go past her if she was in the way. Houdini when Miss Becky went
by her would give her a light playful tap and Miss Becky would
go yelping to me.  . I'm sure Mr. Mow coached her.
Bandit would try to catch Miss Becky's happy wagging tail.

So I am sure your cat will straighten the cat out shortly or eventually.
Georgie