[Dailydrool] Snow Maze

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 12:43:26 PST 2010

We gotz da snow maze !!!  mommy wif her bad back and meez daddy went  out
an made us da snow maze.  it bee so much fun. meez chase Maggie Wags  all
ober da yard.  !!  den mee seez da big black neighbor dog, da one  meez hate
and meez run reaaaaalllly fast ober to barkie at him and meez got meez  biggie
butt stuck in da snow !  yepper,  an daddy and mommy just  laughing  why
meez legs were stuck and meez could not moob !!!!    why i ebin tried reverse
beep beep beep beep  and dat lard ass  wouldn't moob !  daddy had to cum
ober wif him big snow shovel and getz me  out !  daddy sez dat bee his first
eber Basset Butt rescue !!!!!
bwahahahaha !!!!!

Evil Annie