[Dailydrool] MacKenzie - ill??

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 13:27:11 PST 2010

A couple of days ago, MacKenzie started to have diarrhea.  I thought she was getting over it, then yesterday afternoon we came home to a horrible mess upstairs.  We hadn't been gone very long, and she never has accidents.  She's also been getting us up several times during the night for a potty break.  Today, she started vomiting.  First all her breakfast, then just bile.  She seems happy otherwise and still barks and plays with the other 2, though she slept much more than usual today.

All 3 of them go after seaweed at the beach and of course we're always stopping her from eating dear or dog poop (her favorite delicacy).

Am I over worried or should I get her to the vet.

=