[Dailydrool] Where did these puppies come from?

Lee Grant leegrant at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 11 13:51:06 PST 2010

Hello Everyone,

Dodger Blue here. So today I wake up from my morning nap and find that my Auntie Joan Quigley has deposited not one but two PUPPIES in my house! My slaves have lost their mind. There are two boy pups here terrorizing me! One looks like my departed brother Chili. They are both from the Jamboree crew. The one that looks like Chili Dawg is named Biscuit. The other cutie, er, hellion is named Rugie. I am told they are the great grand pups of the famous Cakie whom I have sniffed several times before. Fortunately the pups have tired themselves out so I could send in this report. I need help. I am 14 and don't have energy to keep up with a couple of puppies!

Dodger Blue of Hilton, NY
Food Slaves Lee and Reenie Grant