[Dailydrool] Waddle Queen

Julie Wince jbug99999 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 12 06:19:15 PST 2010

Please help us!  We are currently in second place for becoming this year's
Suncoast Basset Rescue's Waddle Queen!

We've been working hard and raising funds for months so that we can make a
nice donation in memory of Miss Lula T. Mudfoot who went to the bridge in
September.  Lula and Lady Bug have been waddling together for the past eight
years and neither was ever crowned Queen of the Waddle.  This year, we'd
like to be crowned so we can share that honor with Lula.

If you can help us support a great cause, please visit our firstgiving
website: http://www.firstgiving.com/ladybugwince.  The Waddle is this
Saturday, so time is short.  Every dollar counts!!!

Thank you for your support!!!

Julie & Lady Bug