[Dailydrool] nail biting

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 07:23:00 PST 2010

My Maggie Wags does the same thing I have been wanting to post about  it,
but always forget.  I was wondering if you can have a nail removed like  they
do on cats ??????  Maggie has one nail that is kind of deformed, it  sticks
up in the air and she is forever ( almost obsessed )  with biting  and
chewing it to the point of being raw, I don't know if it bothers her because  it
is sticking up in the air or what ?  it definitely isnt like her other
nails. it almost looks like it is coming out of the top of her pad , even when
she stands, it doesn't touch the floor but instead hangs up in the air. and
she  chews and chew's and chew's !!!!!
any advice ?  you can email off the drool if you want.

Thanks  Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  our  little evil snow
bunnie