[Dailydrool] Enough already!

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 11:44:43 PST 2010

Just when we thought we had dug out from the last 2 storms, I get a
bulletin from our local emergency management about a possible 8+ inches on  Monday
night for the mid Atlantic states! I just got my cars out this morning  and
have a wet butt from falling in the snow trying to get to my mailbox to
retrieve last weeks mail. And the Winter Olympics are having to truck snow in
to  Whistler.  So we have an idea. If stomping stops rain, maybe having
thousands of bassets frantically wagging tails will push these storms to where
they belong on the West Coast. Its worth a try! C'mon get those treats out
and  get 'em wagging.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Jordan and the fosters Darla and Fester
PS The only state without snow on the ground today is- Hawaii- Lucky  Val!