[Dailydrool] Molly the foster

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Feb 15 07:32:39 PST 2010

I dropped my foster Molly off at the vetlady this morning to start her
heartworm treatment.  They will keep her for three days and we can pick
her up on Wednesday.  I'm such a worry wart...I know she'll be fine,
it's just that it must be pretty harsh if they have to keep her for
three days after the treatment!  Anyway, if you have any extra drool to
sling her way, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.  I'm getting some treats for
my two girls on the way home so they can drool away!

Thanks!!!

Jessica L. Sutton