[Dailydrool] FW: Thanks

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 15 08:58:59 PST 2010

Thanks to everyone who sent condolences to my friend Diane Burns who lost
her lab of 14 yrs. I just received this from her.  Thought you might want to
know how much your emails have impacted her.  Thanks again the Drool Family
is the best.

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Sally Belle & Gordy

Subject: Thanks

Just wanted to thank you for making an announcement on the DD of Amos's
passing. I always kept my grief to  myself because I felt most people
wouldn't understand how much it hurts to loss a pet. Since I was a child all
I every would here was (it's only an animal). Well after a while you learn
to keep it inside. But the DD and my Droopy family have made me realize that
there are a lot of people like Mark and I.I have changed so much after
joining this rescue group that it  amazes me and hope to have many years to
improve myself through these dogs and the people I have met. Thanks again.
Love D

19:35:00