[Dailydrool] Honey and Bunny

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Feb 15 09:44:04 PST 2010

Honey and Bunny are foster hounds. One bad part about rescue is you have to adopt out the puppies because if you don't you will not have room to keep the seniors no one will adopt. So as much as I love the puppies, and I really have a hard time letting them go, I know I have to. Western Missouri has 14 seniors in our rescue. We have 19 hounds if I do not let the puppies and younger ones go I would be forever full and not have room for more. It is a hard thing to do but it is part of being a rescue.