[Dailydrool] special dog food

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 19:59:11 PST 2010

I have a dog who developed pancreitis from a large piece of rawhide that laid in her stomach a while.  She is now doing well but the vet put her on a low fat diet.  I went on a search for anything under 5% fat content and found a great food called Eno.  It is only 3%fat and it is a canned food.  It is chicken based.  They do have a dry food but it is higher in fat content.  My vet said is was great and only runs 17.00 a case.  She has been on it for about two weeks and she is back to her normal self.   Although I can take her off the  food now, she is doing so well, I think I will keep her on it for a while.  If anyone needs to reduce the fat in their dogs food, this is a good choice.  It is a much healthier choice especially for the senior dogs. This company is called Hi Tor.  They also make a canned food for kidney problems and weight problems.

Renee