[Dailydrool] Global warming

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 08:15:58 PST 2010

You don't hear anything of this in the US, but there are news sources on the Internet that are reporting that the Global Warming thing is a hoax! They have discovered that the so called scientists had emails discussing that they had to fudge their data to make people believe that people are the cause of GW when in fact they are not.
I suggest that you go online and find sources that are reporting on it.
ruth m