[Dailydrool] Flat Basset

kimburrkay kimburrkay at hargray.com
Thu Feb 18 07:36:09 PST 2010

Alicia-
Not a silly question at all! Just sounds like you still have some playful pups that haven't gone "flat" yet.

Flat basset is what we food slaves call when our basset lose all will to move and do a belly flop on the ground a REFUSE to move. Not one inch. This usually happens when you are on a walk and are the furthest point from home. No matter how much begging, coaxing, pleading, or bribing you do they will not move. So being the dutiful slaves we are, we resort to carrying our 60 pound beauties home. Ahhh
. Flat basset

Now, I am much fonder of Flat Basset Wines, the new wine label that Carolina Basset Hound Rescue has launched. Then momma hound does her our impersonation of a “flat basset”.

Kim
Kept by Luke & Mason