[Dailydrool] Molly the foster

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Feb 19 07:32:48 PST 2010

I would like to thank everyone who sent me info on heartworm treatments.
As always, your advice was spot on~!  She is doing fine, albeit not very
happy about the whole crate situation.  The meds are keeping her pretty
sleepy, which is good, but I don't know how much longer she is going to
be ok in that crate!!  We'll make it through I guess, we always do in
things like these.  Just doesn't seem like it in the beginning
sometimes...

Drool to all in need and thanks again for your well wishes for Molly the
sweet wonderful foster girl!  Ahrrooooooo!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie doo dah and medicine giving, heartworm killing,
loving foster mommy to Molly.