[Dailydrool] Global Warmerrific!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Feb 19 09:28:15 PST 2010

Ok...I haven't read this new report that is blaming our pets for
polluting the earth and causing global warming, but seriously?  This
planet managed to roll along just fine, without regulating the amount of
animal farts in the atmosphere for BILLIONS OF YEARS.  Then all of the
sudden, some marketing mogul figured out that fear = profit and now
there's a whole SLEW of things that we should be afraid of...global
warming, N1H1, bird flu, bigfoot...you name it!  Ooh, but not to worry,
because for every threat there's a product that will resolve it...and if
we're lucky, we can have it for the low, low price of $19.95.  Me, you,
and our dogs are not the problem.  For heaven's sake, look what these
GIANT corporations are dumping into our air, water and earth!!  And they
have the nerve to claim it's our PETS!  As Jon Stossell would say "Give
me a BREAK!"

Jessica L. Sutton