[Dailydrool] Today Max A Million would have turned 14

c.mitchell at EastLink.ca c.mitchell at EastLink.ca
Sat Feb 20 14:45:24 PST 2010

Today Max A Million would have turned 14

Max was mine and my husbands first puppy.. He was treated like he was another child never as dog.
He ruled us paws down... If Max wanted soemthing he got it. I remember how my mother in law did not like dogs and Max went to stay with her. He changed her, she loved him so much always commented on how intelligent he was. He would always tell on Sir Opa when Opa was up to no good.
One would think its more then 2 years since he passed and he wounds would heal somewhat. They have not.
I think I am just posting in honor of my boy
Max you are a part of my heart and soul enjoy your bday at the bridge. We have no forgotten you and never will.

Please hold your babies close and give them a great big hug and kiss in Max's honor

forever you Mama

Carolyn